Wednesday, January 21, 2009

She's gettin old


O was 2 months old yesterday!!! She is doing well. Letting mommy sleep at night!!! Praise the Lord. It's amazing how a full night of uninterrupted sleep can make for a better mommy. We do have some tummy issues. So it has been a continuous guessing game of what is going on. J and M are adjusting to their new baby sister. We had a rough month or so in December. Things are much better. It's amazing how when my kids go through "tough phases" that I think it may never end and this is the new kid. But they eventually come out of it. I've wondered how a chart would look if I kept a record of what is going on in all of our lives during these growing pains that my kids have. I'm sure when I am struggling with things or major change is going on or J is not around as much, would show a jump in the growing pains chart. Hmm, I wonder. But, we survived another phase. God is good.


By the way, who does she look like?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's got those big beautiful lips like baby Jake!!!! I love her & want to squeeze her!!!

Jen

Gina said...

She looks like Laura's kids.

Gina said...

Gorgeous shaped eyes.

Diana said...

funny you say that because she looks alot like Daniel's baby picture and she looks like Jake's. I didn't realize it until I saw a picture of him.