Friday, November 21, 2008

I think

I have officially hi-jacked Di's blog (cue evil maniacal laugh)! She was born Thursday, November 20, at 12:42 pm. She was officially named at 1:05 pm. We had a little indecision about what the final name was . . . She was 7 lb. 14 oz, 19 inches long with dark hair and puffy eyes. The doctor let me announce whether it was a boy or a girl, and, after incorrectly identifying body parts for about 20 seconds, (it's not as easy as you may think) I told Di "it's a girl!" Turns out Di was fully expecting a boy; I think I was expecting a girl. She has a much softer cry than J and M, but she does share the "natural gas" trait with them. (Whenever M passes gas, she looks up and says "toot toot" - it's hilarious) So we're now sitting here in the hospital, trying to wake O up so Di can feed her. This will be our life for awhile, so I'm sure Di will post something when something in our life changes - which may be awhile. Here's some pics of the kids and the newest edition to the madness.


Here's the kids before O entered the scene
- they seem so much bigger now!-


The newest little peanut . . .

Momma and O immediately after the surgery


Our latest family portrait


Curious kids

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post. Olivia is BEAUTIFUL! Praying for you guys.

Derek (and Michelle too)

Anonymous said...

Your family is beautiful. Except for Jon - that's kind of gay if I call him beautiful. Jon is . . . um . . hmmm . . . a beast! There, that's better.

Gina said...

Oh, she is absolutely, perfectly beautiful. She is so different than Jake and Maiella. Fairer skinned. I have misty eyes because I love her and wish I could hold her right now. Again, sooo beautiful. I will try to call you tomorrow.
Way to go Mama!

jennpent said...

Yeahhh!!!! I was starting to get worried!!! She is beautiful, just BEAUTIFUL! And I love that she has your middle name! The whole thing is so pretty. Good Job,DI! (You still look hot too!!!)
Love you guys and wish you a week full of lots of sleep (one can only hope, right?).
Love,
Jenn
PS I think i might start using that Toot Toot thing! hillarious!

Mandi said...

Jon, thanks for posting these pictures! You have a beautiful family! We are so happy for you guys, and excited about meeting little Olivia soon! I'm prayin' for you all as you get settled into a new routine.