Saturday, December 20, 2008





I know it has been a long time...well here is our precious O. She is doing well. She's a good baby and we are really enjoying her. Now, life with 3 is a different story. Wow, there's never a dull moment. All I can say is, laundry is out of control. My friend Gangsta G had her 3rd about 6 months ago and she is constantly talking about her laundry ever since. Now I know why. For one, it's just another person to add to the laundry pile, but you also have no time to do it. I hear ya G. Mommy (that's me) is doing good for the most part. It's definitely day to day balancing everything. I'm more relaxed this 3rd time around with the baby. But meeting the needs of 3 is a challenge. I need wisdom, wisdom, wisdom. And I need to be praying more for my children. I've been more and more convicted about that. It has become more evident to me that they each have different needs and different ways I need to love on them and try to meet those needs. Motherhood is constantly challenging me and showing me how much I need Christ's love to shine through me so my kids can see it. That's hard on those toddler tantrum days!

1 comment:

Gina said...

She is edibly sweet. Lots of Schock in her. I can't wait to meet her.